|Extraction Source:||Animal: Shrimp and Crab Shell; Plant: Mushroom|
Alias: Chitin; Chitin; Soluble chitin; Chitosan; Glucosamine
Chitosan is made from chitin as raw material, and then refined. It is insoluble in water, soluble in dilute acid, and can be absorbed by the body. Chitosan is a primary derivative of chitin, and its chemical structure is a cationic high-molecular alkaline polysaccharide polymer, and it has unique physical and chemical properties and biological activation functions.
1.Chito oligosaccharides have the functions of improving immunity, activating cells, preventing cancer, lowering blood lipids, lowering blood pressure, anti-aging, regulating the body environment, etc., and can be used in the fields of medicine and health food.
2. In the field of environmental protection, chitosan can be used for sewage treatment, protein recovery, water purification, etc.
3. In the field of functional materials, chitosan can be used for membrane materials, carriers, adsorbents, fibers, medical materials, etc.
4. In the field of textile industry, chitosan can be used in fabric finishing, health-care underwear, papermaking additives, etc.
5. In the agricultural field, it can be applied to feed addition, seed treatment, soil improvement, fruit preservation, etc.
6. In the tobacco field, chitosan is a good-performance tobacco sheet glue, and it has the characteristics of improving the taste, burning non- toxic and no peculiar smell.
7. Used in industry as a binder, thickener, stabilizer, gelling agent, etc.
8. It is widely used in cosmetics. It can be used in shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hair spray, mousse, perfume, night lotion, lotion, cream, lipstick and other cosmetics.