|Product Name:||Fructo oligosaccharide|
|Properties:||White or slightly yellow amorphous powder|
Alternative Name: Sucrose Oligosaccharide
Fructo oligosaccharide is a natural active substance. The sweetness is 0.3-0.6 times that of sucrose. It not only maintains the pure sweetness of sucrose, but also has a refreshing sweetness than sucrose. It is a new type of sweetener with health care functions
such as regulating intestinal flora, proliferating bifidobacteria, promoting calcium absorption, regulating blood lipids, immune regulation, and
anti-caries. Oligofructose diabetic patients can also take it.
1. Low calorific value, will not cause obesity, and indirectly also have the effect of weight loss. It is also a good sweetener for diabetics.
2. Since it cannot be used by oral bacteria (referring to Streptococcus mutans), it has the effect of preventing dental caries.
3. Proliferation of beneficial intestinal bacteria. Fructo oligosaccharide has a selective proliferation effect on the beneficial bacteria in the intestines such as bifidobacteria and lactobacilli, thereby preventing the occurrence of diseased bowel cancer and enhancing the body's immunity.
4. It can reduce the content of cholesterol and triglyceride in serum.
5. Promote the absorption of nutrients, especially calcium.
6. Prevent diarrhea and constipation.
Fructo oligosaccharides are commonly used in infant nutrition products, and are used in infant formula powder or infant supplementary food, and the market application is very wide.