|Product Name:||Lycopene from tomato|
Alternative Name: ψ-carotene; Lycopene
Lycopene is a natural pigment contained in plants. Mainly found in the mature fruits of tomatoes, it is currently one of the strongest antioxidants found in plants in nature. Its antioxidant effect is twice that of β-carotene and 100 times that of VE.
Chemical Formula: C40H56
1. Prevent and suppress cancer. In the treatment of prostate diseases, supplementation of lycopene is essential.
2. Protect the cardiovascular system. Lycopene plays an important role in reducing lipoprotein oxidation.
3. Anti-ultraviolet radiation function. Lycopene can fight against UV damage.
4. Inhibition of mutagenesis. One of the important mechanisms of tumor formation is that tissue cells undergo gene mutations under the action of external mutagens, and lycopene can block this process and exert anti-cancer effects.
5. Delay aging and enhance immunity. Lycopene can most effectively remove free radicals in the human body, maintain normal cell metabolism, and prevent aging.
6. Lycopene can greatly improve skin allergies, eliminate dry skin and itching caused by skin allergies, and make people feel relaxed and happy.
7. Lycopene is abundant in various mucosal tissues in the body. Long-term use can improve various discomforts caused by the destruction of mucosal tissues in the body. Such as dry cough, dry eyes, oral ulcers, protection of gastrointestinal mucosal tissues, etc.
8. Lycopene also has a strong hangover effect.
9. Lycopene also has various physiological functions such as preventing osteoporosis, lowering blood pressure, and reducing asthma caused by exercise.
10. Lycopene can help prevent and improve prostate hyperplasia, prostatitis and other urinary system diseases, and help improve the quality of male sperm and reduce the risk of infertility.
Use: Widely used in food, cosmetics and health care products industries.