Home / News

plant based oil company

The articles shown below are all about the plant based oil company, through these related articles, you can get relevant information, notes in use, or latest trends about the plant based oil company. We hope these news will give you the help you need. And if these plant based oil company articles can't solve your needs, you can contact us for relevant information.
  • Introduction to Shea Butter Ingredients and Functions


    Shea butter contains 40%~50% vegetable oil, which also contains non-saponifiable repairing ingredients. Generally, the content of vegetable oil is less than 1%, and the proportion of ingredients such as shea butter is as high as 15%. It is not easy to be washed off by soap and facial cleanser, and it can also provide antibacterial and soft skin functions. Read More

  • Introduction to borage oil functions and use methods


    Borage oil is rich in hypolinoleic acid, which can be converted into anti-inflammatory prostaglandins after ingestion in the human body. It has anti-inflammatory effects and is used to combat a variety of inflammation-related symptoms. Read More

  • Wormwood oil of the main application


    As a by-product of wine industry, grape seeds, which generally account for 3%~7% of the total grape weight, are a kind of high-quality edible oil resources. The oil content of grape seeds is 10%~20%, and the proportion of unsaturated fatty acids in the oil of most varieties of grape seeds is more t Read More