Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-21 Origin:Site
1. Baked food: Adding bromelain into dough can degrade gluten and make dough easy to be processed after being softened. And can improve the taste and quality of biscuit and bread.
2, cheese: used for casein condensation.
3. Meat tenderization: bromelain hydrolyzes the macromolecule protein of meat protein into absorbable small molecule amino acids and proteins. It can be widely used in the finishing of meat products.
4. Application of bromelain in other food processing industries. Bromelain has been used to increase the PDI and NSI values of bean cakes and bean flour to produce soluble protein products as well as breakfast, cereal and beverages containing bean flour. Others include dehydrated beans, baby food and margarine; Clarified apple juice; Making fudge; Provide digestible food for the sick; To add flavour to everyday foods, etc.
1. Inhibit the growth of tumor cells
According to clinical observation, bromelain can inhibit the growth of tumor cells.
2. Prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases
Bromelain as a proteolytic enzyme is beneficial to the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases. It inhibits heart attacks and strokes caused by platelet build-up, relieves angina symptoms, eases artery constriction and speeds up the breakdown of fibrinogen.
3. Used for scab removal from burns
Bromelain can selectively remove skin so that new skin grafts can be carried out as soon as possible. Animal experiments have shown that bromelain has no adverse effects on adjacent normal skin. Topical use of antibiotics does not affect the effect of bromelain.
4, anti-inflammatory effect
Bromelain is effective in treating inflammation and edema in a variety of tissues (including thrombophlebitis, skeletal muscle injuries, hematoma, stomatitis, diabetic ulcers, and sports injuries), and has the potential to activate inflammatory responses. Bromelain can also treat diarrhea.
5. Improve drug absorption
Combining bromelain with various antibiotics (such as tetracycline, amoxicillin, etc.) can improve its curative effect. Studies have shown that it can improve the delivery of antibiotics to the infected site, thereby reducing the amount of antibiotics needed. A similar effect is speculated for anti-cancer drugs. In addition, bromelain promotes the absorption of nutrients.
Application of bromelain in cosmetic industry
Bromelain has excellent effects of skin tenderness, whitening and spot removal.
Basic action principle: bromelain can act on the aging cuticle of human skin, promote its degeneration, decomposition and removal, promote the skin metabolism, and reduce the phenomenon of dark skin caused by sun exposure. Make the skin maintain a good white and tender state.
Application of bromelain preparation in feed
Adding bromelain into the feed formula or directly mixing it into the feed can greatly improve the utilization and conversion rate of protein, and can develop a wider range of protein sources, thus reducing the feed cost.