|Product Name:||Pumpkin seed protein|
|Properties:||Off-white to greenish white fine powder|
|Extraction Source:||Mature seeds of pumpkin|
|Main Ingredient:||Protein and dietary fiber, low content of fat and sodium|
Alias: White melon seed protein
Pumpkin seed protein comes from the mature seeds of pumpkin. Pumpkin seeds are rich in nutrients, containing about 50% fat and 30%-40% protein. After defatting, the protein content of pumpkin seeds can reach more than 60%, and the protein is rich in amino acid composition. It is a good source of plant protein.
1. Improve cardiovascular disease. Pumpkin seed protein does not contain cholesterol and can replace animal protein. High plasma cholesterol content is the main cause of heart disease.
2. Improve the body's immunity. Pumpkin seed protein can promote the synthesis of immunoglobulin and effectively enhance humoral immunity.
3. Improve male reproductive ability. Pumpkin seed protein can improve sperm motility, improve sperm quality, promote sperm fertilization, and provide kinetic energy for sperm movement.
4. Promote muscle synthesis. Pumpkin seed protein contains a lot of glutamic acid, which can increase muscle cell volume, stimulate muscle protein synthesis, improve muscle vitality, and increase muscle growth.
5. Anti-oxidation. Hydrolyzed pumpkin seed protein has antioxidant effect.
6. It has the effect of lowering blood sugar.
Scope of Application:
Pumpkin seed protein powder can be directly added as a nutritional supplement to finished grains such as flour and corn flour to make up for the deficiency of essential amino acids (especially lysine) in cereal foods. It can also be used as an additive in baked foods to improve product flavor and nutritional components.
2. Meat products
Adding pumpkin seed protein powder to higher-grade meat products not only improves the texture and flavor of meat products, but also increases protein content and strengthens vitamins.
3. Dairy products
Pumpkin seed protein powder is nutritious and contains no cholesterol.
Pumpkin seed kernel powder is the main ingredient, glutinous rice flour, japonica rice flour and potato starch are used as auxiliary materials, and pumpkin seed kernel powder is prepared after mixing.
5. Health products
Pumpkin seed protein has the functions of improving cardiovascular disease, improving immunity, and anti-oxidation. It can be directly added to health products.
It is widely used in the pharmaceutical industry.