|Extraction Source:||Iberian oak bark and leaves, red octagonal lotus, red Eclipta prostrata, kenaf leaves|
1. It has good expectorant and antitussive effects, and has a certain anti-asthmatic effect.
2. In addition, it has the effects of lowering blood pressure, enhancing capillary resistance, reducing capillary fragility, lowering blood lipids, dilating coronary arteries, and increasing coronary blood flow.
3. For the treatment of chronic bronchitis.
4. It also has adjuvant therapy for patients with coronary heart disease and hypertension.
1. Antioxidant. Mainly used for fats, beverages, cold drinks, meat processing products.
2. A natural dye. It can be used as a medium dye. For wool and cotton, aluminum salt is used to obtain yellow, chromium salt is used to obtain olive yellow, tin salt is used to obtain orange, and iron salt is used to obtain olive green. Good soaping resistance, medium light resistance.