|Product Name:||Rice protein|
|Extraction Source:||Rice, rice grains, rice bran|
|Main Ingredient:||Albumin, globulin, gliadin|
Rice protein is mainly composed of albumin, globulin, alcohol-soluble protein and gluten. The rice residue is mainly endosperm protein, which is composed of albumin (4%-9%) and salt-soluble globulin (10%-11%), alcohol-soluble gluten (3%) and alkali- soluble gluten (66%-78%).
Nutrition Value: It is rich in essential amino acids
Product Features: Rice protein has solubility, emulsification, foaming and foaming stability, water retention, and oil retention.
1. The quality of rice protein is better than wheat protein and zein. It contains high-quality lysine and has low allergies, making rice protein very suitable for the development of infant food.
2. There are various health functions. Anti-hypertension, lower cholesterol; prevent chronic diseases, reasonable nutritional diet, can prevent heart disease and cancer; anti-cancer.
1. Rice protein biologically active peptides. Rice protein contains a large number of hydrophobic amino acids, and ACE active peptide fragments can be obtained by enzymatic hydrolysis at specific sites by suitable proteases. ACE inhibitors are the main drugs for the treatment of hypertension, and rice proteolytic active peptides are highly safe and have no side effects.
2. Nutritional supplements. For infants with sensitive diarrhea, rice protein has been widely used in the development of high-protein hypoallergenic infant formula rice noodles due to its low antigenicity and high nutritional properties; it can also be used as a supplementary food for patients with reduced normal protein intake or impaired protein digestion , Maintain nitrogen balance; can also be used as an osmotic diuretic, peptic ulcer, trauma adjuvant treatment.
3. Food additives. It can be used as food emulsifier, foaming agent and nutrition enhancer.
4. Edible film.
5. Rice protein feed. The by-product of rice starch can be used as feed-grade rice protein powder. Its rich nutrient content can help livestock and poultry have disease resistance, and can improve feed utilization. It is an excellent additive in the feed industry.