|Product Name:||Vitamin A|
|Properties:||Light yellow oil solution|
Chemical Name: Retinol
The chemical name of vitamin A is retinol, which is the first vitamin to be discovered. There are two types of vitamin A. One is retinol, which is the original form of vitamin A (only found in animal foods); the other is carotene, which is converted into vitamin A in the body.
1. Prevent night blindness and vision loss, help the treatment of a variety of eye diseases (vitamin A can promote the formation of photosensitive pigments in the eye);
2. It has anti-respiratory system infection effect;
3. Contribute to normal immune system function;
4. A quick recovery when sick;
5. It can keep the surface of tissues or organs healthy;
6. It helps to get rid of age spots;
7. Promote development, strengthen bones, and maintain the health of skin, hair, teeth and gums;
8. External application is helpful for the treatment of acne, pustules, boils, skin surface ulcers and other diseases;
9. Contribute to the treatment of emphysema and hyperthyroidism;
10. Helps treat hair loss.